These Terms and Conditions apply to every use of the website https://www.eurocones.com, to all services available on the site and to all offers, orders and agreements associated with them.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Eurocones BV is located at Kanaaldijk 37 Rood, 1566PA, Assendelft, The Netherland. KVK No. 67941230. VAT No. NL857235308B01. Ph. +31 623480922.
For any information please contact us at email@example.com or call us at office hours ( 09:00 – 17:00 ).
- By using the service, you confirm and guarantee that you are 18 years or older.
- You undertake to follow all instructions on the site in the correct manner, such as providing accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information about yourself.
- Eurocones reserves the right to modify the contents of this website at any time.
- After completing the registration form on the website you will receive a password and you will be assigned an account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and account confidential, and have full responsibility for all activities that take place under your password or account.
- Eurocones accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage resulting from the fact that you do not comply with this stipulation.
- You hereby agree to hold Eurocones.com harmless and indemnify against any and all claims against Eurocones.com
OFFERS, CONFIRMATIONS AND AGREEMENT
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products and / or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer.
- All offers on the part of Eurocones.com are only binding after you have received an acknowledgment of receipt from Eurocones.com.
- Orders are confirmed by e-mail.
- If no objections have been made known within 7 calendar days after the date of the order confirmation, our order confirmation is deemed to give the correct and complete representation of the agreement. Changes and cancellations are no longer possible after this.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- Price is include VAT.
- For customer outside The Netherland, is liable to zero tariffs ( 0% VAT), if customer mentioned its VAT number. To have this 0% tariffs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the offered products and/or services will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
- Prices of our product are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are subject to printing and typing errors. No liability is accepted for the consequences of printing and typing errors. In the case of printing and typing errors, the entrepreneur is not obliged to deliver the product at the wrong price.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
Delivery fees is progressive, it decreased as one order more quantity product delivered. For 0% tariffs ( 0% VAT), is liable for customer outside The Netherland with a VAT number, please email email@example.com for more information.
For more information about the shipping costs and the delivery time, see the information page about Delivery & Shipping on our site. The maximum delivery time is 30 days at all times. Should Eurocones.com not be able to deliver the product(s) within thirty days, then Eurocones.com will inform you immediately in writing (by e-mail), in which case you have the right to terminate the contract by written notice (by e-mail), to Eurocones.com.
- More information about payment methods can be found on the Payment Methods page on our website.
- In the event that you do not pay for any given reason, you will automatically be in default and you will owe statutory interest on the total invoice amount from the due date and all costs for the collection of payments that Eurocones.com has to make for this.
- Complaints regarding delivered products will only be treated if the products are returned to Eurocones.com within 30 days of delivery, with a detailed description of the nature and the extent of the defect. After this period, the delivered products are considered satisfactory and the delivery is unconditionally accepted.
- If Eurocones.com is of the opinion that a complaint is justified, the company is only obliged to deliver replacement products in the shortest possible time. You are not entitled to any compensation. The costs of both shipments, the repair and / or replacement are at the expense of Eurocones.com.
- The warranty referred to in this article does not apply in the event that the defect is fully or partially caused by incorrect, careless or incompetent use and / or if you have made any changes to the products.
- The warranty does not apply if:
The consumer has repaired and / or processed the delivered products himself or has them repaired and / or processed by third parties;
· The delivered products are exposed to abnormal conditions or otherwise careless handling or contrary to the instructions of Eurocones and / or on the packaging are treated;
- The liability of Eurocones.com is limited to the warranty stated in Article IN ” WARRANTY”. In any case, the liability of Eurocones.com for the delivery of defective products is limited to the direct damage with a maximum of the agreed price of the concerning products. Liability for indirect damage is excluded unless the damage is the result of our deliberate intent or serious negligence.
- com is not liable in the event that the defect is fully or partially caused by incorrect, incorrect, careless or incompetent use and / or if you have made any changes to the products.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Eurocones.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents and any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of the website or services harmless. against any and all claims by third parties due to or arising from your use of the services and / or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Unless the contrary is proven, Eurocones.com administration is deemed to be convincing proof of the orders you have made, of your payment to Eurocones.com and the services. You hereby agree that electronic communications can be submitted as proof.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES AND/OR CONFIDENTIALITY
- All intellectual property rights, including the rights to the patent on products designed and developed by Eurocones.com, as well as any amendments and/or additions thereto, are vested with and remain fully vested with Eurocones.com.
- The contracting party undertakes to Eurocones.com to treat product information, data and/or information about the product confidentially and not make this known to third parties without the express written permission of Eurocones.com.
- Images, drawings, etc. furnished by Eurocones.com remain the property of Eurocones.com and may not be copied or reproduced, nor made available to third parties.
All disputes – including disputes which are deemed as such only by one party – which may arise between Eurocones.com and a buyer shall be exclusively subject to the judgment of the competent court in the State of the Netherlands.
In case of war, riots, fire and other disasters; in case of lack or scarcity of raw materials, ancillary materials and fuels, radical changes in exchange rates, operational failure, strike, lockout, government intervention, (impending) energy crisis, traffic disorders, including those caused by weather conditions, irrespective of whether all this takes place in our company or our supply companies or our transport companies; and in case of such changes in circumstances that (further) fulfillment of our obligations becomes so onerous to us that this cannot reasonably be demanded of us, we are entitled, without judicial intervention, to cancel the offer, to suspend the execution of the agreement, or to cancel the agreement in whole or in part, without us being held to pay any compensation for damages incurred by buyer or third parties.